Among the world’s populace, Asians seem to live longer than any other race. I think this can be attributed to the fact that Asians know which foods to eat in order for them to be healthy and live long lives.
So today, I want to share with you an Asian-inspired dish that is not only healthy but it is ridiculously easy to make.
This dish can be eaten on the hCG diet, albeit only phase 3 as it contains a total of 300 calories.
The dish I want to share with you today is the hCG Diet Sesame Chicken Salad. This dish incorporates chicken and a bevy of vegetables so that it satisfies both the protein and vegetable requirement of the hCG diet.
Let’s get started by procuring these ingredients:
- 2 skinless chicken breast
- 85 grams’ frozen soya bean
- 1 large carrot, finely cut into thin matchsticks
- 4 spring onion, finely sliced
- 140 grams’ cherry tomato, halved
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- small handful Thai or ordinary basil leaves
- 85 grams’ herb or baby salad leaves
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
For the dressing
- grated zest and juice 1 small lime
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- Put the chicken in a big pan and slowly pour cold water until the chicken is covered.
- Then, put the pan on a gentle simmer.
- Next, get a steamer and put the soya beans into it.
- After steaming the soya beans for 2 minutes, put it in the pan with the chicken and allow it to simmer for about 8 minutes.
- While the chicken and the beans are cooking, get all of the dressing ingredients and put them in a bowl. Mix them well together.
- Once the chicken is cooked, allow it to cool for 5 minutes and then toss it in the dressing. Also, toss the other ingredients such as coriander, carrot, onions, beans, tomatoes, and basil.
- Toss and mix them very well. Place them on a large plate or bowl and then top them off with some sesame seeds. Serve and Enjoy!
The hCG Diet Sesame Chicken Salad only takes under 20 minutes to prepare and cook the entire thing.
This dish is perfect for phase 3 of the hCG diet. Although you can cook this recipe for phase 2 of the hCG diet, you may want to cut down on the chicken (perhaps only use one chicken breast)?
The thing I love about this dish is that it incorporates a lot of elements. Also, the fact that this contains fish sauce and sesame oil, you will really taste the Asian flair of the dish as both of these ingredients are quite common in Asian regions.
So, if you are health conscious or if you’re on the hCG diet and you want something to tickle your taste buds with amazing Asian flavors, then the hCG Diet Sesame Chicken Salad is a really good dish for you.